IRVING REFINERY ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Irving, Texas refineries play an indisposable role in ensuring that our North Texas energy needs are met! From the gas and diesel that fuels our motor vehicles to the chemicals that are used in consumer goods, we all rely upon the Irving refinery industry to live our daily lives!
Unfortunately, the refinery industry is dangerous due to the flammable materials and general hazardous nature of refinery operations. It is important that Irving refineries must be maintained in a safe manner in order to avoid serious accidents, explosions, and fires from occurring!
If you’re injured in an Irving refinery accident, call the Irving refinery accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm! Most importantly, we know Refinery injury law and fight for the legal rights of refinery workers hurt in refinery accidents. Certainly, the Irving refinery industry is a dangerous place to work, resulting in countless catastrophic accidents and injuries every year.
The major contributing causes of Irving refinery accidents include but are not limited to the following:
- Heavy equipment malfunction, Defectively manufactured refinery equipment;
- OSHA violation(s);
- Lack of training/improper training/improper supervision/improper inspection(s);
- Failure to use proper safeguards;
- Refinery explosion(s), fires and burn injuries;
- Falling from high platforms, improper tie-downs;
- Refinery scaffolding falls;
- Refinery truck, car, pedestrian accidents;
- Loading and unloading equipment accidents/injuries;
- Refinery slips and falls; and
- Refinery chemical exposure;
After an Irving refinery accident, it is essential to protect your legal rights. The Irving refinery injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365!
WHEN YOU’RE DEALING WITH THE IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH OF AN IRVING REFINERY ACCIDENT, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL STEPS IN MIND:
- Immediately call 911. When you’re involved in an Irving traumatic refinery accident, your instinct may be to leave the scene. However, this is the worst thing you can do if you want to ensure adequate treatment. Certainly, once you’re out of immediate danger, call 911. This decision guarantees that medical experts will be the first responders to treat your injuries and will be able to address them promptly. Also, you will speak with TX law enforcement authorities if you’d like to make a police report.
- Do not speak to insurance companies and negligent refinery companies under any circumstances. The representatives at insurance companies and negligent refinery companies and or subcontractors have one goal in mind—to close your case as soon as possible. Therefore, never go it alone after an Irving refinery accident! Instead, call the Reyna Law Firm, we want to fight for you and your family!
- It is essential to know the following after an Irving Refinery accident:
- Name of Refinery;
- Name of any safety personnel or safety company assigned to the Refinery project;
- Names of any other third parties who may be providing services at the refinery project site which may have contributed to your injuries.
- Call the Irving Refinery injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm. Our law firm will not take any compensation from you unless we win your case. The Irving refinery injury attorney at the Reyna Law Firm knows Refinery injury law and has represented countless injured refinery workers across Irving.
WORKING IN A IRVING REFINERY?
According to Texas authorities, there were serious Irving refinery accidents in 2018 resulting in serious injuries and deaths. Jobs in the Irving refinery industry tend to be more dangerous than other occupations. Surprisingly, many refinery employers are negligent in their operations. Consequently, when an Irving refinery company or subcontractor cuts corners and doesn’t follow refinery industry safety standards, serious accidents occur and serious injuries and fatalities arise!
Irving Refinery injuries can include but are not limited to:
- Refinery fatalities, paraplegic injuries, and quadriplegic injuries;
- Serious burn injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries, concussions, closed head trauma;
- Loss limbs, crushed limbs, severed fingers, severed thumbs, crushed hands, crushed legs; and
- Cervical injuries, and lumbar injuries;
If you or a loved one are injured in an Irving refinery accident, call the Irving refinery accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm today! We fight for injured refinery workers 24/7/365! Our entire team understands how traumatic a refinery accident can be. Without a doubt, you can always count on us to vigorously pursue your legal right to full compensation. Surely, a lot of law firms make similar claims, but you can check our case results here.
CALL IRVING REFINERY ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM AFTER A REFINERY ACCIDENT!
Looking for a lawyer near you in Irving, after a refinery accident? The Irving refinery injury attorney at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365! Above all, the Reyna Law Firm knows Irving refinery injury law, and wants to fight for you and your family! Without reservation, call the Irving refinery accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm 24/7/365! Without a doubt, we fight for Irving refinery workers!
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free case consultation with one of the most experienced Irving injury lawyers.
“I will fight as no one has ever done it before.” JR REYNA
Reyna Law Firm
320 Decker Drive
Irving, TX 75062