IRVING, TEXAS PIPELINE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Irving pipeline workers play an enormous role in ensuring that oil and natural gas makes its way to market in an economical manner in order to meet the energy needs of North Texas! It is important that pipelines must be maintained in a safe manner in order to avoid serious accidents and explosions from occurring!
If you’re an Irving pipeline worker and are injured in a pipeline accident, call the Irving pipeline accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm! We know pipeline injury law and fight for the legal rights of Irving pipeline workers hurt in pipeline accidents. The pipeline industry is a dangerous place to work, resulting in countless catastrophic accidents and injuries every year.
The major contributing causes of Irving pipeline accidents include but are not limited to the following:
- Heavy equipment malfunction, Defectively manufactured pipeline equipment;
- OSHA violation(s);
- Lack of training/improper training/improper supervision/improper inspection(s);
- Failure to use proper safeguards;
- Pipeline explosion(s) and fires;
- Truck and forklift accidents;
- Commercial truck and auto-pedestrian pipeline worker accidents;
- Slips and falls;
- Chemical exposure;
After a pipeline accident, it is essential for Irving pipeline workers to protect their legal rights. The Irving pipeline injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365!
WHEN YOU’RE DEALING WITH THE IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH OF A PIPELINE ACCIDENT, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL STEPS IN MIND:
- Immediately call 911. When you’re involved in a traumatic pipeline accident, your instinct may be to leave the scene or call a friend. However, this is the worst thing you can do if you want to ensure adequate treatment. Certainly, once you’re out of immediate danger, call 911. Moreover, this decision guarantees that medical experts will be the first responders to treat your injuries and will be able to address them promptly. Also, it is essential that Irving pipeline workers document their injuries after an accident!
- Do not speak to insurance companies and negligent pipeline companies under any circumstances. The representatives at insurance companies and negligent pipeline companies have one goal in mind—to close your case as soon as possible. Irving pipeline workers should never go it alone after an accident! Call the Reyna Law Firm, we want to fight for you and your family!
- It is essential that Irving pipeline workers know the following after a pipeline accident:
- Name of Pipeline company;
- Name of any safety personnel or safety company assigned to the pipeline project;
- Names of any other Third Parties who may be providing services at the pipeline project site.
- Call the Irving pipeline injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm. Our law firm will not take any compensation from you unless we win your case. The Irving pipeline injury attorney at the Reyna Law Firm knows Texas pipeline injury law and has represented countless injured pipeline workers. Call us 24/7/365!
WORKING IN IRVING OR TEXAS PIPELINES
According to TX authorities, there were serious Texas pipeline accidents in 2018 resulting in serious injuries and deaths. Jobs in the Texas pipeline industry tend to be more dangerous than other occupations. Surprisingly, many pipeline employers are negligent in their operations. Consequently, when an Irving pipeline worker is seriously hurt because a company cuts corners and doesn’t follow industry safety standards, serious accidents occur and serious injuries and fatalities arise!
Irving pipeline workers injuries can include but are not limited to:
- Pipeline fatalities, paraplegic injuries, and quadriplegic injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries, concussions, closed head trauma;
- Loss limbs, crushed limbs, severed fingers, severed thumbs, crushed hands, crushed legs; and
- Cervical injuries, and lumbar injuries;
If you are an Irving pipeline worker and are injured in a pipeline accident, call the Irving pipeline accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm today! We fight for injured Irving pipeline workers 24/7/365! Our entire team understands how traumatic a pipeline accident can be. Certainly, you can always count on us to vigorously pursue your legal right to full compensation. A lot of law firms make similar claims, but you can check our case results here.
CALL IRVING ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM AFTER AN PIPELINE ACCIDENT!
Looking for a lawyer near you in Irving, Texas after a pipeline accident? The Irving pipeline injury attorney at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365! Above all, the Reyna Law Firm knows Irving pipeline injury law and wants to fight for you and your family! Without reservation, call the Irving injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm 24/7/365! Without a doubt, we will be there for you!
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free case consultation with one of the most experienced Irving injury lawyers.
“I will fight as no one has ever done it before.” JR REYNA