CORPUS CHRISTI OILFIELD INJURY ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM
People will continue to argue about the pros and cons of the fossil fuel boom in Texas for years to come. One indisputable fact is that with oilfield prosperity comes an increase in the number of serious accidents. Many of these incidents result in personal injuries and other life-changing consequences for the residents of Corpus Christi.
Navigating the pain and realities of dealing with an oilfield injury is challenging to say the least. These difficulties often can test a family’s resolve and resources. Therefore, if you or someone you know has been injured in the oilfield, talking to a Corpus Christi Oilfield Accident Lawyer at Reyna Law Firm might be your best bet for recovery.
THE HARSH REALITY OF CORPUS CHRISTI OILFIELD ACCIDENTS
Texan oil fields have significant potential for danger. For instance, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, some 663 workers were killed in oilfield-related incidents nationwide from 2007 to 2012. A whopping 40 percent of these fatalities took place in Texas. Therefore Texas is the most hazardous state for oilfield professionals. Even bystanders may not be safe, considering that Texas’ oil boom has also been associated with a growing number of deadly truck accidents on and around oilfield sites.
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free case consultation with one of Texas’
most experienced personal injury attorney.
LIFE AFTER AN OILFIELD ACCIDENT
Oilfield accidents involve many different types of injuries. In addition to routine workplace hazards like slip-and-fall accidents, these job sites commonly feature industrial machinery. These machines can permanently maim or kill workers. In addition, exposure to the chemicals used in various natural resource extraction processes can lead to long-term medical complications with high treatment costs.
In some cases, people develop severe, lifelong disabilities or become unable to work to pay off their medical bills. Although Texas has a worker’s compensation program designed to help victims of job injuries, this isn’t always a reliable option. For instance, your claim may be denied or your employer may contest your filing. For those in dire need of medical attention, such situations can make it extremely hard to get back to life as normal.
The major causes of South Texas oilfield accidents include but are not limited to the following:
- Equipment malfunction, Defectively manufactured oilfield equipment;
- OSHA violation(s);
- Lack of training/improper training/improper supervision/improper inspection(s);
- Failure to use proper safeguards;
- Failing to follow safety policies;
- Errors in drilling processes;
- Fire and gas explosion(s);
- Blowouts in drilling operation(s);
- Slips and falls; and
- Chemical exposure; and
- H2S exposure and fatalities.
After a South Texas oilfield accident, it is important to that you receive the appropriate compensation for your injuries. The Corpus Christi oilfield injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365!
WHEN YOU’RE DEALING WITH THE IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH OF A SOUTH TEXAS OILFIELD ACCIDENT, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL STEPS IN MIND:
- Immediately call 911. When you’re involved in a traumatic oilfield accident, your instinct may be to leave the scene or call a friend. However, this is the worst thing you can do if you want to ensure adequate treatment. Once you’re out of danger, call 911. This decision guarantees that medical experts will be the first responders to treat your injuries and will be able to address them promptly.
- Do not speak to insurance companies under any circumstances. The representatives at insurance companies have one goal in mind—to close your case as soon as possible. It is imperative that your legal rights are protected!
- It is also imperative to know the following:
1. Name of Well Operator;
2. Name of Company Man;
3. Name of Driller;
4. Names of any other Third Parties who may be providing services at the well site.
- Call the Corpus Christi oilfield injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm. Our law firm will not take any compensation from you unless we win your case. The Corpus Christi oilfield injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm knows oilfield injury law and has successfully represented countless injured oil workers across South Texas.
Corpus Christi and South Texas oilfield injuries can include but are not limited to:
- Oilfield fatalities, paraplegic injuries, and quadriplegic injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries, concussions, closed head trauma;
- Loss of limbs, severed fingers, severed thumb(s), crushed hand(s), crushed leg(s);
- Cervical injuries, and lumbar injuries;
- Chemical exposure, H2S fatalities, H2S neurological injuries; and
- Loss eye(s), loss of vision.
If you or a loved one are injured in a South Texas oilfield accident, call the Corpus Christi oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm today! You can count on us to fight for your legal right to compensation. You can check our case results here. The Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365! We will be there for you!
CALL CORPUS CHRISTI ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM AFTER A SOUTH TEXAS OILFIELD ACCIDENT!
Regardless of how insignificant you believe your accident was, there are a few steps you should take before doing anything else. Injuries that seem minor can develop into severe problems or develop lasting complications, so always:
- Call 911 to report the incident,
- Avoid speaking to or making agreements with any insurance companies, and
- Call a qualified attorney.
Reyna Law Firm has helped numerous Texans who sustained personal injuries on and off the oilfield. Their experience and tenacious persistence enables these attorneys to accurately represent your interests so that you can concentrate on healing. Reyna Law Firm operates on a contingency model. This means that victims pay absolutely no legal fees unless they actually win their cases. By helping survivors access legal representation without subjecting them to financial strain, these attorneys are improving lives every day. It doesn’t matter if you think your case is ironclad. It’s important to speak to a qualified Corpus Christi oilfield accident lawyer so that your argument doesn’t get thrown out on a technicality. To discover more about your options and begin the recovery process, contact JR Reyna, Esq. for a free consultation.
Have a different question?ask our attorney
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free case consultation with one of the most experienced Corpus Christi injury lawyers.
“I will fight like no one has ever done it before.” JR REYNA
Reyna Law Firm
5656 S Staples St
Corpus Christi, TX 78411