Reminders to Reduce Odessa Oilfield Accident Risk by: Reyna Law Firm
February 29, 2020 - Odessa
Oil is the lifeblood of the American economy and Odessa is the nerve center for domestic production. It is imperative that well sites and drilling operations are maintained and performed in a safe manner!
The Reyna Law Firm fights for oil workers in Odessa and West Texas who have been injured in oilfield accidents. We have nearly 20 years of legal experience and we know oilfield injury law!
A couple of important reminders:
1. Always wear your PPE to avoid and or reduce injuries ;
2. Always strictly follow safety policies and procedures!
3. If the conditions and or situation become too dangerous, point it out to your supervisor and or the “company man” so that appropriate stop work authority can be executed.
The Reyna Law Firm reminds all oilfield workers to do their best in knowing their surroundings! It’s important to know the following information when you’re out on location:
1. Name of well operator;
2. Name of drilling company;
3. Name of “company man”;
4. Name of any other 3rd party servicing the well or equipment.
Knowing who to turn to after an oilfield accident in Odessa or West Texas can be a challenge! we understand this, and we are committed to being there for you!
The Odessa injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm knows oilfield injury law! We are available 24/7/365 and want to help you and your family! Call today!