LOVINGTON OILFIELD ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Lovington is a historic New Mexico city well known for its diverse community, rich traditions, rugged terrain, and an economy rooted in the oilfield industry! Subsequently, many oilfield workers call Lovington home! Unfortunately, there are severe oilfield accidents every year in and around Lovington, New Mexico! Lovington, NM oil workers look to the Lovington Oilfield Accident Attorney at the Reyna Law Firm for help after oilfield accidents!
If you’re from Lovington, New Mexico, and are injured in an Eastern New Mexico oilfield accident, call the oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm! First and foremost, we know New Mexico oilfield injury law and fight for the legal rights of Lovington oil workers who are hurt in oilfield accidents. The oilfield patch in Eastern New Mexico is a dangerous place to work, resulting in countless catastrophic oilfield accidents and injuries every year. Unfortunately, some of these Lovington, New Mexico oilfield accidents result in deaths.
The major contributing causes of Lovington, New Mexico oilfield accidents include but are not limited to the following:
- Heavy equipment malfunction, Defectively manufactured oilfield equipment;
- Lack of training/improper training/improper supervision/improper inspection(s);
- Failure to use proper safeguards;
- Errors in drilling processes;
- Fire and gas explosion(s);
- Blowouts in drilling operation(s);
- Slips and falls;
- Chemical exposure; and
- H2S exposure.
Therefore, call the Lovington, NM oilfield injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm after an oilfield accident! We are available 24/7/365! Fighting for Lovington, NM oil workers is what we do!
WHEN YOU’RE DEALING WITH THE IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH OF A LOVINGTON OILFIELD ACCIDENT, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL STEPS IN MIND:
- Immediately call 911. When you’re involved in a Lovington, New Mexico oilfield accident, your instinct may be to leave the scene or not report the incident. However, this is the worst thing you can do if you want to ensure adequate treatment and compensation for your injuries. Therefore, once you’re out of danger, call 911. Crucially, this decision guarantees that medical experts will be the first responders to treat your injuries and will be able to address them promptly. Also, you will speak with Lovington, New Mexico authorities if you’d like to make a formal report.
- Do not speak to insurance companies or responsible negligent companies under any circumstances. Above all, the representatives at insurance companies and negligent oilfield companies have one goal in mind—to close your case as soon as possible. Crucially, it’s important to know your legal injury rights! Therefore, leave this phone call to us! Certainly, never go it alone after a Lovington, New Mexico oilfield accident!
- It is essential to know the following information for a Lovington, New Mexico oilfield accident:
- Well-Operator’s Name;
- Name of Company Man;
- Name of Driller;
- Names of any other Third Parties who may be providing services at the well site.
- Call the Lovington, NM oilfield accident lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm. Importantly, our law firm will not take any compensation from you unless we win your case. Furthermore, the Lovington oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm knows oilfield injury law and has successfully represented countless injured Lovington, New Mexico oil workers! In addition, the Lovington oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm fights 24/7/365 for the injured after an oilfield accident!
WORKING IN EASTERN NEW MEXICO OILFIELDS
In 2019, there were hundreds of severe oilfield accidents resulting in serious injuries and deaths in New Mexico. Whatsmore, jobs in the Lovington, New Mexico oil industry are more dangerous than other occupations. Unfortunately, many oilfield employers are negligent in their operations. Consequently, when an oilfield company cuts corners and doesn’t follow industry safety standards, serious oilfield accidents occur! Therefore, if this happens to you or your family, call the Reyna Law Firm for a confidential free consultation! Without reservation, we want to fight for you!
Lovington, New Mexico oilfield injuries can include but are not limited to:
- Oilfield fatalities, paraplegic injuries, and quadriplegic injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries, concussions, closed head trauma;
- Loss limbs, severed fingers, severed thumbs, crushed hands, crushed legs;
- Cervical injuries, and lumbar injuries;
- Chemical exposure, H2S fatalities, H2S neurological injuries; and
- Loss eye(s), loss of vision.
Therefore, if you or a loved one are injured in a Lovington, New Mexico oilfield accident, call the Lovington oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm today! Above all, we bring a caring and compassionate touch to every case we handle. Our entire team understands how traumatic a Lovington oilfield accident can be. Consequently, you can always count on us to vigorously pursue your legal right to compensation. A lot of law firms make similar claims, but you can check our case results here.
After a Lovington, New Mexico oilfield accident, we retain the best oilfield accident experts, medical experts, and economic experts to help us explain to a Lea County court and a jury the enormous impact an oilfield accident and injury has on our client’s life. In short, fighting and winning for injured oil workers and their families is who we are and what we do!
CALL LOVINGTON ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM AFTER AN OILFIELD ACCIDENT!
Looking for a lawyer near you in Lovington, New Mexico after an oilfield accident? Without a doubt, the Lovington attorney at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365! The Reyna Law Firm knows New Mexico oilfield injury law and wants to fight for you and your family!
The Lovington oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm are members of the exclusive American Academy of Attorneys 100 Million Dollar Club, and Lifetime Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum! Fighting and winning for injured oil workers in Lovington, New Mexico is who we are and what we do! Call the Lovington oilfield accident attorney today at the Reyna Law Firm! Our oilfield injury lawyer is on standby 24/7/365! Call today for a free consultation! We want to get you the justice you deserve!
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free case consultation with one of Texas’
most experienced personal injury attorney.
“This is your life, and I am here to work for you!”