PECOS OILFIELD ACCIDENT ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM
Pecos, Texas, is a historic West Texas city and home to many oilfield workers! Unfortunately, there are severe oilfield accidents every year in and around Pecos, Texas, which results in serious injuries! Oil workers look to the Reyna Law Firm for help after an oilfield accident!
If you’re from Pecos, Texas, and get injured in a West Texas or Eastern New Mexico oilfield accident, call the oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm! We know oilfield injury law and fight for the legal rights of Pecos oil workers hurt in West Texas and Eastern New Mexico oilfield accidents. The oilfield patch is a dangerous place to work, resulting in countless catastrophic oilfield accidents and injuries every year.
The major contributing causes of Pecos oilfield accidents include but are not limited to, the following:
- Heavy equipment malfunction, Defectively manufactured oilfield equipment;
- Lack of training/improper training/improper supervision/improper inspection(s);
- Failure to use proper safeguards;
- Errors in drilling processes;
- Fire and gas explosion(s);
- Blowouts in drilling operation(s);
- Slips and falls;
- Chemical exposure; and
- H2S exposure.
After a Pecos, Texas oilfield accident, it is vital to keep your priorities to receive the financial recovery that you deserve. The Pecos oilfield injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365!
WHEN YOU’RE DEALING WITH THE IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH OF A PECOS OILFIELD ACCIDENT, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL STEPS IN MIND:
- Immediately call 911. When you’re involved in a Pecos oilfield accident, your instinct may be to leave the scene or not report the incident. However, this is the worst thing you can do if you want to ensure adequate treatment. Once you’re out of danger, call 911. This decision guarantees that medical experts will be the first responders to treat your injuries and will be able to address them promptly. Also, you will speak with local authorities from Pecos County if you’d like to make a report.
- Do not speak to insurance companies under any circumstances. The representatives at insurance companies have one goal in mind—to close your case as soon as possible. It’s essential to know your legal rights! Leave this phone call to us! Never go it alone after a Pecos, Texas oilfield accident!
- It is essential to know the following information for a Pecos oilfield accident:
- Well Operator’s Name;
- Name of Company Man;
- Name of Driller;
- Any other Third Parties who may be providing services at the well site.
- Call the Pecos oilfield accident lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm. Our law firm will not take any compensation from you unless we win your case. The Pecos oilfield injury attorney at the Reyna Law Firm knows oilfield injury law and has successfully represented countless injured Pecos oil workers! The Pecos oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm fights 24/7/365 for the injured after an oilfield accident!
WORKING IN WEST TEXAS OR EASTERN NEW MEXICO OILFIELDS
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, in 2018, there were hundreds of severe oilfield accidents resulting in serious injuries and 61 fatal oilfield accidents in Texas. Jobs in the Pecos oil industry tend to be more dangerous than other occupations. Surprisingly, many oilfield employers are negligent in their operations. When a Pecos oilfield company cuts corners and doesn’t follow industry safety standards, serious oilfield accidents occur!
Pecos, Texas oilfield injuries can include but are not limited to:
- Oilfield fatalities, paraplegic injuries, and quadriplegic injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries, concussions, closed head trauma;
- Loss limbs, severed fingers, severed thumbs, crushed hands, crushed legs;
- Cervical injuries, and lumbar injuries;
- Chemical exposure, H2S fatalities, H2S neurological injuries; and
- Loss eye(s), loss of vision.
If you or a loved one gets injured in a Pecos oilfield accident, call the Pecos oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm today! We bring a caring and compassionate touch to every case we handle. Our entire team understands how traumatic a Pecos oilfield accident can be. You can always count on us to vigorously pursue your legal right to compensation. A lot of law firms make similar claims, but you can check our case results here.
After a Pecos oilfield accident, we make sure our clients receive access to the best medical providers in West Texas so that they can overcome their oilfield injuries! Also, we retain the best oilfield accident experts, medical experts, and economic experts to help us explain to a Pecos County court and a jury the enormous impact an oilfield accident and injury have on our client’s life.
CALL PECOS ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM AFTER AN OILFIELD ACCIDENT!
Are you looking for a lawyer near you in Pecos, Texas, after an oilfield accident? The Pecos attorney at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365! The Reyna Law Firm knows oilfield injury law, and wants to fight for you and your family!
The Pecos oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm are members of the exclusive American Academy of Attorneys 100 Million Dollar Club, and Lifetime Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum! Fighting and winning for injured oil workers in Pecos, Texas, is who we are and what we do! Call the Pecos oilfield accident attorney today at the Reyna Law Firm! Our Pecos oilfield injury lawyer is on standby 24/7/365! Call today for a free consultation!
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free case consultation with one of Texas’
most experienced personal injury attorney.
“This is your life, and I am here to work for you!”