NEW MEXICO REFINERY ACCIDENT ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM
New Mexico Refineries play an indisposable role in ensuring America meets it’s economy’s energy needs! From the gas and diesel that fuels our motor vehicles to the chemicals we use in consumer goods, we all rely upon the refinery industry to live our daily lives!
Unfortunately, the refinery industry is dangerous due to the flammable materials and general hazardous nature of refinery operations. It is essential that we safely maintain New Mexico refineries to avoid serious accidents, explosions, and fires from occurring!
If you get injured in a New Mexico refinery accident, call the New Mexico refinery accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm! We know Refinery injury law and fight for the legal rights of refinery workers hurt in refinery accidents. The New Mexico refinery industry is a dangerous place to work, resulting in countless catastrophic accidents and injuries every year.
The major contributing causes of New Mexico refinery accidents include but are not limited to the following:
- Heavy equipment malfunction, Defectively manufactured refinery equipment;
- OSHA violation(s);
- Lack of training/improper training/improper supervision/improper inspection(s);
- Failure to use proper safeguards;
- Refinery explosion(s), fires and burn injuries;
- Falling from high platforms, improper tie-downs;
- Refinery scaffolding falls;
- Refinery truck, car, pedestrian accidents;
- Loading and unloading equipment accidents/injuries;
- Refinery slips and falls; and
- Refinery chemical exposure;
After a New Mexico refinery accident, it is essential to protect your legal rights. The New Mexico refinery injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365!
WHEN YOU’RE DEALING WITH THE IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH OF AN NEW MEXICO REFINERY ACCIDENT, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL STEPS IN MIND:
- Immediately call 911. When you’re involved in a New Mexico traumatic refinery accident, your instinct may be to leave the scene. However, this is the worst thing you can do if you want to ensure adequate treatment. Once you’re out of immediate danger, call 911. This decision guarantees that medical experts will be the first responders to treat your injuries and will be able to address them promptly. Also, you will speak with TX law enforcement authorities if you’d like to make a police report.
- Do not speak to insurance companies and negligent refinery companies under any circumstances. The representatives at insurance companies and negligent refinery companies and or subcontractors have one goal in mind—to close your case as soon as possible. Never go it alone after a New Mexico refinery accident! Call the Reyna Law Firm. We want to fight for you and your family!
- It is essential to know the following after a New Mexico Refinery accident:
- Name of Refinery;
- Name of any safety personnel or safety company assigned to the Refinery project;
- Name or Names of any other third parties who may be providing services at the refinery project site, which may have contributed to your injuries.
- Call the New Mexico Refinery injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm. Our law firm will not take any compensation from you unless we win your case. The New Mexico refinery injury attorney at the Reyna Law Firm knows Refinery injury law and has represented countless injured refinery workers across New Mexico.
WORKING IN A NEW MEXICO REFINERY?
According to NM authorities, there were serious New Mexico refinery accidents in 2018, resulting in severe injuries and deaths. Jobs in the New Mexico refinery industry tend to be more dangerous than other occupations. Surprisingly, many refinery employers are negligent in their operations. When a New Mexico refinery company or subcontractor cuts corners and doesn’t follow refinery industry safety standards, serious accidents occur, and serious injuries and fatalities arise!
New Mexico Refinery injuries can include but are not limited to:
- Refinery fatalities, paraplegic injuries, and quadriplegic injuries;
- Serious burn injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries, concussions, closed head trauma;
- Loss limbs, crushed limbs, severed fingers, severed thumbs, crushed hands, crushed legs; and
- Cervical injuries, and lumbar injuries;
If you or a loved one gets injured in a New Mexico refinery accident, call the New Mexico refinery accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm today! We fight for injured refinery workers 24/7/365! Our entire team understands how traumatic a refinery accident can be. You can always count on us to vigorously pursue your legal right to full compensation. A lot of law firms make similar claims, but you can check our case results here.
CALL NEW MEXICO REFINERY ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM AFTER A REFINERY ACCIDENT!
Are you looking for a lawyer near you in New Mexico, after a refinery accident? The New Mexico refinery injury attorney at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365! The Reyna Law Firm knows New Mexico refinery injury law, and wants to fight for you and your family! Call the New Mexico refinery accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm 24/7/365! We will be there for you!
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free case consultation with one of the most experienced New Mexico injury lawyers.
“I will fight like no one has ever done it before.” JR REYNA