NEW MEXICO PIPELINE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM
New Mexico pipelines play an enormous role in ensuring that oil and natural gas economically makes its way to the market to meet the energy needs of the United States! Therefore, it is vital that we safely maintain NM pipelines to avoid serious accidents and explosions from occurring!
If you get injured in a New Mexico pipeline accident, call the New Mexico pipeline accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm! We know New Mexico pipeline injury law and fight for the legal rights of pipeline workers hurt in pipeline accidents. Unfortunately, the pipeline industry is a dangerous place to work, resulting in countless catastrophic accidents and injuries every year.
The major contributing causes, NM pipeline accidents include but are not limited to the following:
- Heavy equipment malfunction, Defectively manufactured pipeline equipment;
- Lack of training/improper training/improper supervision/improper inspection(s);
- Failure to use proper safeguards;
- Pipeline explosion(s) and fires;
- Truck and forklift accidents;
- Commercial truck and auto-pedestrian pipeline worker accidents;
- Slips and falls;
- Chemical exposure;
After a New Mexico pipeline accident, it is essential to protect your legal rights. Indeed, the New Mexico pipeline injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365!
WHEN YOU’RE DEALING WITH THE IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH OF A PIPELINE ACCIDENT, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL STEPS IN MIND:
- Immediately call 911. When you’re involved in a traumatic pipeline accident, your instinct may be to leave the scene or call a friend. However, this is the worst thing you can do if you want to ensure adequate treatment. Therefore, once you’re out of immediate danger, call 911. This decision guarantees that medical experts will be the first responders to treat your injuries and will be able to address them promptly. Furthermore, you will speak with NM law enforcement authorities if you’d like to make a police report.
- Do not speak to insurance companies and negligent pipeline companies under any circumstances. The representatives at insurance companies and negligent pipeline companies have one goal in mind—to close your case as soon as possible. Therefore, New Mexico pipeline workers should never go it alone after an accident! Instead, call the Reyna Law Firm. We want to fight for you and your family!
- It is essential to know the following after a New Mexico pipeline accident:
- Name of Pipeline company;
- Name of any safety personnel or safety company assigned to the pipeline project;
- Names of any other Third Parties who may be providing services at the pipeline project site;
- Call the New Mexico pipeline injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm. Our law firm will not take any compensation from you unless we win your case. The New Mexico pipeline injury attorney at the Reyna Law Firm knows New Mexico pipeline injury law and has represented countless injured pipeline workers. Call us, 24/7/365!
WORKING IN NEW MEXICO PIPELINES
According to New Mexico authorities, there were serious New Mexico pipeline accidents in 2018, resulting in serious injuries and deaths. Jobs in the New Mexico pipeline industry tend to be more dangerous than other occupations. Surprisingly, many pipeline employers are negligent in their operations. Consequently, when a New Mexico pipeline company cuts corners and doesn’t follow industry safety standards, serious accidents occur, and serious injuries and fatalities arise!
New Mexico pipeline workers injuries can include but are not limited to:
- Pipeline fatalities, paraplegic injuries, and quadriplegic injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries, concussions, closed head trauma;
- Loss limbs, crushed limbs, severed fingers, severed thumbs, crushed hands, crushed legs; and
- Cervical injuries, and lumbar injuries;
If you or a loved one gets injured in a New Mexico pipeline accident, call the New Mexico pipeline accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm today! We fight for injured New Mexico pipeline workers 24/7/365! Our entire team understands how traumatic a pipeline accident can be. You can always count on us to vigorously pursue your legal right to full compensation. A lot of law firms make similar claims, but you can check our case results here.
CALL NEW MEXICO INJURY ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM AFTER A PIPELINE ACCIDENT!
Are you looking for a lawyer near you in New Mexico after a pipeline accident? The New Mexico pipeline injury attorney at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365! Certainly, the Reyna Law Firm knows New Mexico pipeline injury law and wants to fight for you and your family! Therefore, call the New Mexico injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm 24/7/365! In short, we will be there for you!
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free case consultation with one of the most experienced New Mexico injury lawyers.
“I will fight like no one has ever done it before.” JR REYNA