NEW MEXICO OILFIELD ACCIDENT ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM
New Mexico is home to many oilfield workers! Eastern NM cities like Artesia, Carlsbad, Jal, Lovington, and Roswell are leading the way in helping to provide the energy needs of the United States. Unfortunately, there are severe oilfield accidents every year in New Mexico! New Mexico oil workers look to the Reyna Law Firm for help after oilfield accidents!
If you’re from New Mexico and get injured in an Eastern New Mexico oilfield accident, call the oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm! We know NM oilfield injury law and fight for the legal rights of oil workers hurt in New Mexico oilfield accidents. The oilfield patch in eastern New Mexico is a dangerous place to work, resulting in countless catastrophic oilfield accidents and injuries every year. Unfortunately, some of the accidents result in deaths.
The major contributing causes of New Mexico oilfield accidents include but are not limited to the following:
- Heavy equipment malfunction, Defectively manufactured oilfield equipment;
- OSHA violation(s);
- Lack of training/improper training/improper supervision/improper inspection(s);
- Failure to use proper safeguards;
- Errors in drilling processes;
- Fire and gas explosion(s);
- Blowouts in drilling operation(s);
- Slips and falls;
- Chemical exposure; and
- H2S exposure.
Call the New Mexico oilfield injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm after a New Mexico oilfield accident! We are available, 24/7/365! Fighting for New Mexico oil workers is what we do!
WHEN YOU’RE DEALING WITH THE IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH OF A NEW MEXICO OILFIELD ACCIDENT, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL STEPS IN MIND:
- Immediately call 911. When you’re involved in a New Mexico oilfield accident, your instinct may be to leave the scene or not report the incident. This is the worst thing you can do if you want to ensure adequate treatment and compensation for your injuries. Once you’re out of danger, call 911. This decision guarantees that medical experts will be the first responders to treat your injuries and will be able to address them promptly. Also, you will speak with local NM law enforcement authorities so they can make a formal report.
- Do not speak to insurance companies or responsible negligent companies under any circumstances. The representatives at insurance companies and negligent New Mexico oilfield companies have one goal in mind—to close your case as soon as possible. It’s essential to know your legal injury rights! Leave this phone call to us! Never go it alone after a New Mexico oilfield accident! Call the new Mexico oilfield accident lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm! We want to fight for you!
- It is essential to know the following information for a New Mexico oilfield accident:
- Name of Well Operator;
- Name of Company Man;
- Name of Driller;
- Names of any other Third Parties who may be providing services at the well site;
- Call the New Mexico oilfield accident lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm. Our law firm will not take any compensation from you unless we win your case. The New Mexico oilfield injury attorney at the Reyna Law Firm knows oilfield injury law and has successfully represented countless injured New Mexico oil workers! The New Mexico oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm fights 24/7/365 for the injured after an oilfield accident!
WORKING IN EASTERN NEW MEXICO OILFIELDS?
In 2018, there were hundreds of severe oilfield accidents resulting in serious injuries in New Mexico. Jobs in the New Mexico oil industry tend to be more dangerous than other occupations. Unfortunately, many NM oilfield employers are negligent in their operations. When an oilfield company cuts corners and doesn’t follow industry safety standards, serious New Mexico oilfield accidents occur! If this happens to you, call the Reyna Law Firm for a free consultation! We want to fight for you!
New Mexico oilfield injuries can include but are not limited to:
- Oilfield fatalities, paraplegic injuries, and quadriplegic injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries, concussions, closed head trauma;
- Loss limbs, severed fingers, severed thumbs, crushed hands, crushed legs;
- Cervical injuries, and lumbar injuries;
- Chemical exposure, H2S fatalities, H2S neurological injuries; and
- Loss eye(s), loss of vision.
If you or a loved one gets injured in a New Mexico oilfield accident, call the New Mexico oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm today! We bring a caring and compassionate touch to every case we handle. Our entire team understands how traumatic a New Mexico oilfield accident can be. You can always count on us to vigorously pursue your legal right to compensation. A lot of law firms make similar claims, but you can check our case results here.
After a New Mexico oilfield accident, we retain the best oilfield accident experts, medical experts, and economic experts to help us explain to a New Mexico court and a jury the enormous impact an oilfield accident and injury has on our client’s life. Fighting and winning for injured NM oil workers and their families is who we are and what we do! We know New Mexico oilfield accident law, and want to help you and your family!
CALL NEW MEXICO ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM AFTER AN OILFIELD ACCIDENT!
Are you looking for a lawyer near you in New Mexico after an oilfield accident? The New Mexico attorney at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365! The Reyna Law Firm knows New Mexico oilfield injury law and wants to fight for you and your family!
The New Mexico oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm are members of the exclusive American Academy of Attorneys 100 Million Dollar Club, and Lifetime Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum! Fighting and winning for injured oil workers in New Mexico is who we are and what we do! Call the New Mexico oilfield accident lawyer today at the Reyna Law Firm! Our oilfield injury lawyer is on standby 24/7/365! Call today for a free consultation! We want to fight to get you the justice you deserve!
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free case consultation with one of the most experienced New Mexico injury lawyers.
“I will fight like no one has ever done it before.” JR REYNA