MCALLEN OILFIELD INJURY ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM
The Rio Grande Valley is home to thousands of oil workers who travel all over the United States to work in the oil industry. While these jobs in the oil industry provide a strong economic foundation for oil workers in the Rio Grande Valley, they also, unfortunately, come with an increase in the number of severe oilfield accidents. Many of these oilfield accidents result in serious personal injuries and other life-changing consequences for the residents of McAllen and the Rio Grande Valley.
The pain and realities of dealing with a serious oilfield injury can be extremely challenging! These difficulties test a family’s resolve, resources, and capacity to function. Therefore, if you or a loved one has been injured in the oilfield, talking to a McAllen Oilfield Accident Lawyer at Reyna Law Firm might be your best bet for recovery.
THE HARSH REALITY OF OILFIELD ACCIDENTS
Texas oil fields have significant potential for danger. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, some 950 workers were killed in oilfield-related incidents nationwide from 2014 to 2019. A whopping 40 percent of these fatalities took place in Texas. Therefore Texas is the most hazardous state for oilfield professionals. Even bystanders may not be safe, considering that Texas’ oil boom is also associated with a growing number of deadly truck accidents on and around oilfield sites.
LIFE AFTER AN OILFIELD ACCIDENT
Oilfield accidents involve many different types of serious injuries. In addition to routine workplace hazards like slip-and-fall accidents, these job sites commonly feature heavy industrial machinery. These machines can permanently maim or kill workers. Also, exposure to the chemicals used in various natural resource extraction processes can lead to long-term medical complications with high treatment costs.
In some cases, people develop severe disabilities or become unable to work. Although Texas has a worker’s compensation program, this isn’t always a reliable option. For instance, your claim gets denied, or your employer may contest your filing. For those in dire need of medical attention, such situations can make it extremely hard to get back to life as usual.
The major causes of South Texas oilfield accidents include but are not limited to the following:
- Equipment malfunction, Defectively manufactured oilfield equipment;
- Lack of training/improper training/improper supervision/improper inspection(s);
- Failure to use proper safeguards;
- Failing to follow safety policies;
- Errors in drilling processes;
- Fire and gas explosion(s);
- Blowouts in drilling operation(s);
- Slips and falls; and
- Chemical exposure; and
- H2S exposure and fatalities.
After an oilfield accident, you deserve to receive the appropriate compensation for your injuries. The McAllen oilfield injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365!
AFTER A SOUTH TEXAS OILFIELD ACCIDENT, EXECUTE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Immediately call 911. When you’re involved in an oilfield accident, your instinct may be to leave the scene. However, this is the worst thing you can do if you want to ensure adequate treatment. Once you’re out of danger, call 911. This decision guarantees that medical experts will be the first responders to treat your injuries and will be able to address them promptly. Also, this allows proper documentation of your oilfield accident.
- Do not speak to insurance companies under any circumstances. The representatives at insurance companies have one goal in mind—to close your case as soon as possible. Your legal injury rights must be protected!
- It is also imperative to know the following:
Name of Well Operator;
2. Name of “Company Man”;
3. Name of Driller;
4. Names of any other Third Parties who may be providing services at the well site.
- The manufacturer name of any defective equipment.
- Call the McAllen oilfield injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm today! Our law firm will not take any compensation from you unless we win your case. The McAllen oilfield injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm knows oilfield injury law and has successfully represented countless injured oil workers across South Texas.
McAllen and Rio Grande oilfield injuries can include but are not limited to:
- Oilfield fatalities, paraplegic and quadriplegic injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries, concussions, closed head trauma;
- Loss of limbs, severed fingers, severed thumb(s), crushed hand(s), crushed leg(s);
- Cervical and lumbar injuries;
- Chemical exposure, H2S fatalities, H2S neurological injuries; and
- Loss eye(s), loss of vision.
Were you or a loved one injured in an oilfield accident? Call the McAllen oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm today! We know oilfield injury law. We are proud members of the American Academy of Attorneys 100 Million Dollar Club! Fighting for Rio Grande oil workers is what we do! The Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365! We will be there for you!
CALL THE REYNA LAW FIRM IN MCALLEN AFTER AN OILFIELD ACCIDENT!
Are you looking for a lawyer near you in McAllen, Texas, after an oilfield accident? The Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365! Call today! We want to fight for you and your family!
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free case consultation with one of Texas’
most experienced personal injury attorney.
“This is your life, and I am here to work for you!”
Reyna Law Firm
7001 N. 10th St., Ste. G2
McAllen, Texas 78504
*By Appointment Only