KILLEEN OILFIELD ACCIDENT ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM
Killeen, Texas is a historic Central Texas city with a diverse population of 127,921! In addition, Killeen, Texas is home to many oilfield workers who work the oilfield patch! Unfortunately, there are severe oilfield accidents every year in the oilfield industry and Killeen, Texas oil workers look to the Reyna Law Firm for help after oilfield accidents!
If you’re from Killeen, Texas and are injured in an oilfield accident, call the oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm! Without a doubt, we know oilfield injury law and fight for the legal rights of Killeen oil workers who are hurt in oilfield accidents. Certainly, the oilfield patch is a dangerous place to work. Consequently, we see countless catastrophic oilfield accident and injuries every year.
The major contributing causes of Killeen, Texas oilfield accidents include but are not limited to the following:
- Heavy equipment malfunction, Defectively manufactured oilfield equipment;
- OSHA violation(s);
- Lack of training/improper training/improper supervision/improper inspection(s);
- Failure to use proper safeguards;
- Errors in drilling processes;
- Fire and gas explosion(s);
- Blowouts in drilling operation(s);
- Slips and falls;
- Chemical exposure; and
- H2S exposure.
Call the Killeen oilfield injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm after a Texas oilfield accident! Without reservation, we are available 24/7/365! Fighting for oil workers is what we do!
WHEN YOU’RE DEALING WITH THE IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH OF A KILLEEN OILFIELD ACCIDENT, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL STEPS IN MIND:
- Immediately call 911. When you’re involved in a Killeen, Texas oilfield accident, your instinct may be to leave the scene or not report the incident. This is the worst thing you can do if you want to ensure adequate treatment and compensation for your injuries. Once you’re out of danger, call 911. This decision guarantees that medical experts will be the first responders to treat your injuries and will be able to address them promptly. Also, you will speak with Killeen, Texas authorities if you’d like to make a formal report.
- Do not speak to insurance companies or responsible negligent companies under any circumstances. Above all, the representatives at insurance companies and negligent oilfield companies have one goal in mind—to close your case as soon as possible. Therefore, it’s important to know your legal injury rights! Leave this phone call to us! Never go it alone after a Killeen, Texas oilfield accident!
- It is essential to know the following information for a Killeen, Texas oilfield accident:
- Name of Well Operator;
- Company Man’s Name;
- Name of Driller;
- Names of any other Third Parties who may be providing services at the well site.
- Call the Killeen oilfield accident lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm. Our law firm will not take any compensation from you unless we win your case. Above all, the Killeen oilfield injury attorney at the Reyna Law Firm knows oilfield injury law and has successfully represented countless injured Killeen, Texas oil workers! The Killeen oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm fights 24/7/365 for the injured after an oilfield accident!
WORKING IN TEXAS OR NM OILFIELDS?
In 2019, there were hundreds of severe oilfield accidents resulting in serious injuries in Texas and NM. Jobs in the Killeen, Texas oil industry tend to be more dangerous than other occupations. Unfortunately, many oilfield employers are negligent in their operations. Consequently, when an oilfield company cuts corners and doesn’t follow industry safety standards, serious oilfield accidents occur! Therefore, if this happens to you, call the Killeen oilfield accident lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm for a free consultation! We want to fight for you!
Killeen, Texas oilfield injuries can include but are not limited to:
- Oilfield fatalities, paraplegic injuries, and quadriplegic injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries, concussions, closed head trauma;
- Loss limbs, severed fingers, severed thumbs, crushed hands, crushed legs;
- Cervical injuries, and lumbar injuries;
- Chemical exposure, H2S fatalities, H2S neurological injuries; and
- Loss eye(s), loss of vision.
If you or a loved one are injured in a Killeen, Texas oilfield accident, call the Killeen oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm today! Without a doubt, we bring a caring and compassionate touch to every case we handle. Importantly, our entire team understands how traumatic a Killeen oilfield accident can be. Therefore, you can always count on us to vigorously pursue your legal right to compensation. Without a doubt, a lot of law firms make similar claims, but you can check our case results here.
After a Killeen, Texas oilfield accident, we retain the best oilfield accident experts, medical experts, and economic experts to help us explain to a court and a jury the enormous impact an oilfield accident and injury has on our client’s life. In short, fighting and winning for injured Killeen oil workers and their families is who we are and what we do! So, call us today for a free consultation!
CALL KILLEEN ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM AFTER AN OILFIELD ACCIDENT!
Looking for a lawyer near you in Killeen, Texas after an oilfield accident? The Killeen injury attorney at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365! In short, the Reyna Law Firm knows oilfield injury law and wants to fight for you and your family!
The Killeen oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm are members of the exclusive American Academy of Attorneys 100 Million Dollar Club. In addition, we are Lifetime Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum! In short, fighting and winning for injured oil workers in Killeen, Texas is who we are and what we do! So, call the Killeen oilfield injury attorney today at the Reyna Law Firm! Our oilfield injury lawyer is on standby 24/7/365! Call today for a free consultation! We want to fight for you!
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free case consultation with one of Texas’
most experienced personal injury attorney.
“This is your life, and I am here to work for you!”