FORT STOCKTON OILFIELD ACCIDENT ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM
Fort Stockton is a historic West Texas City in Pecos County and home to many oilfield workers! Unfortunetley, there are severe oilfield accidents every year in West Texas and knowing who to turn to for help can be a challenge.
If you’re from Fort Stockton, Texas and are injured in a West Texas oilfield accident, call the oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm! We know oilfield injury law and fight for the legal rights of oil workers from Fort Stockton, Texas who are hurt in West Texas and Eastern New Mexico oilfield accidents. The oilfield patch is a dangerous place to work, resulting in countless catastrophic oilfield accident and injuries every year.
The major contributing causes of Fort Stockton oilfield accidents include but are not limited to the following:
- Heavy equipment malfunction, Defectively manufactured oilfield equipment;
- Lack of training/improper training/improper supervision/improper inspection(s);
- Failure to use proper safeguards;
- Errors in drilling processes;
- Fire and gas explosion(s);
- Blowouts in drilling operation(s);
- Slips and falls;
- Chemical exposure; and
- H2S exposure.
After a Fort Stockton oilfield accident, it is vital to keep your priorities to receive the financial recovery that you deserve. The Fort Stockton oilfield injury lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365!
WHEN YOU’RE DEALING WITH THE IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH OF A FORT STOCKTON OILFIELD ACCIDENT, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL STEPS IN MIND:
- Immediately call 911. When you’re involved in a Fort Stockton oilfield accident, your instinct may be to leave the scene or not report the incident. However, this is the worst thing you can do if you want to ensure adequate treatment. Once you’re out of danger, call 911. This decision guarantees that medical experts will be the first responders to treat your injuries and will be able to address them promptly. Also, you will speak with the authorities if you’d like to make a report.
- Do not speak to insurance companies under any circumstances. The representatives at insurance companies have one goal in mind—to close your case as soon as possible. It’s important to know your legal rights! Leave this phone call to us! Never go it alone after a Fort Stockton oilfield accident!
- It is essential to know the following information for a Fort Stockton oilfield accident:
- Well Operator’s Name;
- Name of Company Man;
- Name of Driller;
- Names of any other Third Parties who may be providing services at the well site.
- Call the Fort Stockton oilfield accident lawyer at the Reyna Law Firm. Our law firm will not take any compensation from you unless we win your case. The Fort Stockton oilfield injury attorney at the Reyna Law Firm knows oilfield injury law and has successfully represented countless injured oil workers across West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. The Fort Stockton oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm fights 24/7/365 for the injured after an oilfield accident!
WORKING IN WEST TEXAS OR EASTERN NEW MEXICO OILFIELDS
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, in 2018, there were hundreds of severe oilfield accidents resulting in serious injuries and 61 fatal oilfield accidents in Texas. Jobs in the oil industry tend to be more dangerous than other occupations. Surprisingly, many oilfield employers are negligent in their operations. When an oilfield company cuts corners and doesn’t follow industry safety standards, serious oilfield accidents occur!
West Texas oilfield injuries can include but are not limited to:
- Oilfield fatalities, paraplegic injuries, and quadriplegic injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries, concussions, closed head trauma;
- Loss limbs, severed fingers, severed thumbs, crushed hands, crushed legs;
- Cervical injuries, and lumbar injuries;
- Chemical exposure, H2S fatalities, H2S neurological injuries; and
- Loss eye(s), loss of vision.
If you or a loved one are injured in a Fort Stockton or West Texas oilfield accident, call the Fort Stockton oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm today! We bring a caring and compassionate touch to every case we handle. Our entire team understands how traumatic an oilfield accident can be. You can always count on us to vigorously pursue your legal right to compensation. A lot of law firms make similar claims, but you can check our case results here.
After a Fort Stockton oilfield accident, we make sure our clients receive access to the best medical providers in West Texas so that they can overcome their oilfield injuries! In addition, we retain the best oilfield accident experts, medical experts, and economic experts to help us explain to a court and a jury the enormous impact an oilfield accident and injury has on our client’s life.
CALL THE FORT STOCKTON ATTORNEY AT THE REYNA LAW FIRM AFTER AN OILFIELD ACCIDENT!
Looking for a lawyer near you in Fort Stockton, Texas after an oilfield accident? The Fort Stockton attorney at the Reyna Law Firm is available 24/7/365! The Reyna Law Firm knows oilfield injury law, and wants to fight for you and your family!
The Fort Stockton oilfield accident attorney at the Reyna Law Firm are members of the exclusive American Academy of Attorneys 100 Million Dollar Club, and Lifetime Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum! Fighting and winning for injured oil workers in Fort Stockton, Texas is who we are and what we do! Call the Fort Stockton oilfield accident lawyer today at the Reyna Law Firm! Our oilfield injury lawyer is on standby 24/7/365! Call today for a free consultation!
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free case consultation with one of Texas’
most experienced personal injury attorney.
“This is your life, and I am here to work for you!”