FREE CASE REVIEW[contact-form-7 id="7552"]
BURN INJURY LAWYERS
If you or a loved one has burn injuries from a fire at home, in an apartment, or on the job, you may be entitled to major compensation for your injuries. Contact us 24/7/365 for a free case evaluation! TIME MAY BE LIMITED… contact us now!
WE KNOW BURN INJURY CASES. WE WANT TO HELP GET YOU THE BEST MEDICAL CARE YOU MAY NEED AND THE JUSTICE YOU DESERVE!
Even if you are receiving workers’ compensation for a burn injury at your job, we may be able to get you additional compensation from a responsible third party! Contact us 24/7 for a free consultation.
The parties who caused your accident should be held liable for the pain they have caused. By hiring an experienced burn accident attorney, today, you are protecting yourself, your assets, and your loved ones.
Attorneys at the Reyna Law Firm are here to fight on your behalf. We work tirelessly to obtain justice for those who have burn injuries from house fires, apartment fires, explosions at work, or any other burn injury caused by a third party.
After a fire-related accident, do not speak to anyone or sign anything until you have spoken to an oilfield lawyer.
Insurance companies and liable parties will do everything they can to argue that they are not responsible for your accident. After you are involved in a fire and obtain burn-related injuries, they likely will try to get you to sign a disclosure stating that they are not responsible for your accident or try to reach a settlement with you.
CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
WHY CHOOSE OUR FIRM?
- We act swiftly on your behalf with our rapid-response team of lawyers, investigators, medical experts.
- We communicate openly with you and are available to answer your phone call, anytime.
- We will fight for you in and out of the courtroom.
- We find the best medical providers to help treat your injuries and aid in your recovery.
- We have a proven track record fighting for burn accident victims and their families.
WE WANT TO HELP YOU!
We can help you seek substantial payment for losses.
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity