Personal Injury Blog

We are available 24/7 to answer your questions

Free Consultation

What constitutes personal injury?

  • By admin
  • On September 11, 2017
  • In Personal Injury

Personal injury claim

Negligence and damages
Personal injuries might result from an intentional or negligent act or failure to act. Most of the cases handled here at Reyna Injury Lawyers involve injuries caused as a result of negligence in motor vehicle, construction, oilfield and premises liability accidents. Once that we’ve established negligence, the person who suffered personal injuries is entitled to seek damages. The Texas Pattern Jury Instructions permit damages to consist of past and future medical bills, past and future lost earnings, any permanent disfigurement or disability, pain and suffering and funeral and burial bills in a wrongful death case.

Relieve the burdens
Serious personal injuries place severe economic and emotional burdens on victims and their families. In addition to the physical pain that our clients suffer, other pressure is placed on them by employers, medical providers, collection agencies and insurance companies. We’re uniquely positioned to get between you and them. With us as a buffer, you’re able to focus on reaching maximum medical improvement while we intervene on your behalf and pursue the compensation that you deserve.

We serve injury victims in Corpus Christi, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin and Houston. Don’t try to deal with an opposing insurance company by yourself. If you do that, they have you right where they want you. Contact us at Reyna Injury Lawyers by phone or email right away after any personal injury accident. You don’t need to bring a penny with you to retain us either. That’s because we take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. No legal fees at all are due unless we obtain a settlement or verdict for you.

For more information click here

are you injured?

I’m with you every step of the way

Contact Our Firm

Free Case Evaluation

Fill out the form on the right to submit your request, or call us at (855) 477-7100.

We'll come to you. Our attorney can travel to your home or hospital, at your request.